E-cast: Add Smart Sensing Functions Without Blowing Up Your BOM
Learn how to add intelligence and sensing to discrete functions with cost effective microcontrollers that minimize the impact on the bill of materials. Quickly and easily implement smart functions such as a programmable comparator set to trigger a UAR...
E-cast: IoT Panel: Biggest IoT Security Threats and How to Address Them
Internet of Things applications are advancing past prototypes and proof of concepts into commercial use. As these systems get deployed, the security architecture enters a new danger zone with high stakes if a security breach occurs. What is the bigges...
E-cast: Addressing the OT and IT Data Integration Challenge in Next Generation IIoT and Industrie 4.0 Systems
Connecting operational systems with the higher-level IT or cloud systems is a key challenge facing the next generation of Industrial IoT and Industrie 4.0 systems. IIoT systems represent a convergence between the Operational Technology (OT) and Infor...
E-cast: High Precision and Accurate Sensing at Any Flow Rate
There are challenges in achieving high precision and accurate sensing at low to high flow rates in metering applications such as flow meters as well as distance measurement and level detection applications. Ultrasonic sensing technology is outstanding...
- Smart farming and the global food supply
- How secure is outsourced document storage?
- Go wireless with Bluetooth control
- Machine learning as a service market shifts towards cloud computing
- Bluetooth audio streaming is everywhere and improving
- Embedded developers need an open source over-the-air software updater without the lock-in
- How to make IoT profitable and secure: Building blocks inside of sandboxes
- It takes tools to streamline IoT development into survival
- Want consumer trust? Secure your IoT design
- Cyberspats on the Internet of Things
- A galactic collision in the IoT universe
- Rambus 56G SerDes PHY to be developed on Samsung 10nm LPP process technology
- Rich IoT device dramatically reduces product development timescales
- CEL Launches New High Power CG2409 RF Switch Family for Wireless Applications
- Sierra Monitor Corporation Launches Cloud-Connected Network Discovery and Management Appliance for Facility Automation
- Portwell Announces Highly Composable IoT Gateway and Extremely Flexible Wireless Sensor Node Series
- Why Low Quiescent Current Matters for Longer Battery Life
- Powering IoT Infrastructure Systems with Digital Multiphase
- Production Floor Trends: Justifying Additive Manufacturing Through Jigs & Futures
- The Intel(r) IoT Platform – Architecture Specification, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing Solutions for the Internet of Things