E-cast: Make Your High-Integrity Code Safe and Secure
Attend this webcast to learn how to verify the quality, reliability, and security of high-integrity software. You'll learn to do this thoroughly and efficiently using automated static code analysis based on formal methods.Presented by: MathWorks
E-cast: IoT Panel: Exploring Industrial IoT - What makes it Different?
These days, almost anything involving a device connected to a mobile or cloud application is being called an Internet of Things (IoT) application. Examples like smart home and retail applications leverage a combination of sensors, gateways, and cloud ...
E-cast: Analysis and Development of Safety-Critical Embedded Systems and Software for Automotive Applications
More than 60 percent of a new vehicle's cost comes from its advanced electronics and software systems. Since many of the human-machine interface (HMI) functions guided by these electronic systems are mission-critical, it's essential that all automotiv...
- What’s new about the Industrial IoT?
- The value of the IoT lies in services, not just “things”
- LoRaWAN: coming to a city near you
- Building out the Integration of Things
- How connected medical devices and integrated mobile applications address healthcare’s biggest challenges
- Three things to consider when developing embedded UIs for the IoT
- Will adaptive IP meet the low-power IoT challenge?
- Five Minutes With…Lou Lutostanski, VP of IoT, Avnet
- Embedded Insiders Podcast – AWS Greengrass: Are OT Device Management Pastures Getting Greener?
- Analog Devices’ RadioVerse transceivers help migrate from 4G to 5G
- Maxim’s Himalaya Step-Down DC-DC Converters Push the Envelope for IIoT
- E-cast: Using Predictive Analytics to Reduce Equipment Downtime, Improve Product Quality and Decrease Costs in the Age of the Industrial Internet of Things
- E-cast: High Precision and Accurate Sensing at Any Flow Rate
- Express Logic’s FileX(r) File Management System Certified For Use in Safety-Critical Embedded Systems and IoT Devices
- E-cast: Powering the Industrial Internet of Things - Class 3 of "Designing for Safe Power Systems 101"
- E-cast: Expand Your Business with Microsoft and Advantech IoT Solutions
- Cross-industry semantic interoperability, part one
- Cross-industry semantic interoperability: Glossary
- IoT over BLE in 10 minutes with Microchip Curiosity and MikroElektronika Clicks
- Embedded vision for Industry 4.0
- Heterogenous-architecture-based design for improved system reliability in complex applications
- Why Low Quiescent Current Matters for Longer Battery Life
- Powering IoT Infrastructure Systems with Digital Multiphase
- Production Floor Trends: Justifying Additive Manufacturing Through Jigs & Futures
- The Intel(r) IoT Platform – Architecture Specification, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing Solutions for the Internet of Things