E-cast: Understand What It Takes to Design for Vehicle Autonomy
Vehicle Autonomy is one of the most talked about subjects today in the electronics/engineering community. The key reasons for that are A) the potential benefit it could bring and B) the difficulty in designing and implementing the technology. In this ...
E-cast: Predictive Maintenance
In many industrial settings, we already capturing lots of data. However, thats just one piece of the Industrial IoT chain. You have to know what to do with that data. But doing a proper analysis in the Cloud, designers are far better equipped to make ...
E-cast: Five Specific Ways to Improve Reliability of IIoT Applications Using the Layered Databus Architecture Pattern
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications are extremely complex and require sharing data across hybrid networks on the edge, in the fog, and to the cloud. Reliability in these systems is a challenging yet critical requirement. To meet the dema...
E-cast: Securing Edge Devices for IoT
The presentation will educate the audience on deep security risks that are possible in IoT, the challenges of developing a secure device, and the ongoing security concerns of a device during its product lifecycle. The overarching message is security i...
- Server technology in a small package
- 5G Public Private Partnership aims for lofty 5G goals
- Plain and simple: Maximize your battery life
- Embedded Insiders Podcast: Into the Mist as IIoT Goes Private
- E-Sim cards are coming, whether the operators want them or not
- Mesh networking comes to Bluetooth
- 5G will transform IoT: Fact or farce?
- From healthcare to smart lighting, the IoT is transforming every industry
- Enabling the IoT, part 4: Collaborative coexistence
- Who’s smarter: Hackers or defenders?
- Embedded Insiders Podcast: In the summertime we’ve got dev kits on our minds
- E-cast: The Rise of the Robot Overlords: Clarifying the Industrial IoT
- E-cast: Designing IoT for the Long Term Using Feedback Loops
- E-cast: The New In-Vehicle UI
- E-cast: Cybersecurity for Automobiles: BlackBerry's 7-Pillar Recommendation
- E-cast: Panel Discussion: Cyber Security: It Starts with the Embedded System, Part II
- Why Low Quiescent Current Matters for Longer Battery Life
- Powering IoT Infrastructure Systems with Digital Multiphase
- Production Floor Trends: Justifying Additive Manufacturing Through Jigs & Futures
- The Intel(r) IoT Platform – Architecture Specification, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing Solutions for the Internet of Things