E-cast: Analysis and Development of Safety-Critical Embedded Systems and Software for Automotive Applications
More than 60 percent of a new vehicle's cost comes from its advanced electronics and software systems. Since many of the human-machine interface (HMI) functions guided by these electronic systems are mission-critical, it's essential that all automotiv...
E-cast: Sorting Out Sensors, Software, and Processing for Automotive Safety and Autonomous Drive
Active safety systems (and eventually, autonomous vehicles) rely on a range of technologies to ensure safe, reliable operation, including radar ICs of various frequencies, LiDAR units, high-resolution 360 camera systems, and more. Powerful processors/...
- Embedded Insiders Podcast: Into the Mist as IIoT Goes Private
- 5G will transform IoT: Fact or farce?
- Who’s smarter: Hackers or defenders?
- Embedded Insiders Podcast: In the summertime we’ve got dev kits on our minds
- Make a WeMos ESP8266 dev board blink via Wi-Fi
- Embedded Insiders Podcast – Making “Connections” at the Industrial IoT University
- Five Minutes With…Grant Erickson, Thread Group
- What’s new about the Industrial IoT?
- The value of the IoT lies in services, not just “things”
- LoRaWAN: coming to a city near you
- Building out the Integration of Things
- E-cast: IoT Panel: Exploring Industrial IoT - What makes it Different?
- Skyworks Launches New High-Power Bluetooth(r) Power Amplifier for Mobile Applications
- efabless Launches Open Source Hardware Development Framework for IC Designs
- Automated Hardware Documentation on Demand
- Brand New Devart ODBC Driver for MongoDB Released
- Cross-industry semantic interoperability, part one
- Cross-industry semantic interoperability: Glossary
- IoT over BLE in 10 minutes with Microchip Curiosity and MikroElektronika Clicks
- Embedded vision for Industry 4.0
- Heterogenous-architecture-based design for improved system reliability in complex applications
- Why Low Quiescent Current Matters for Longer Battery Life
- Powering IoT Infrastructure Systems with Digital Multiphase
- Production Floor Trends: Justifying Additive Manufacturing Through Jigs & Futures
- The Intel(r) IoT Platform – Architecture Specification, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing Solutions for the Internet of Things