E-cast: IoT Panel - An Inside Look at IoT Platforms
IoT known for its unique architecture involving sensors, embedded devices and gateways, and data center/cloud applications. Once the architecture is understood, defining platforms that implement the architecture is the next logical step toward effecti...
E-cast: IoT Overview and the Major Issues - Class 1 of "Device Management 101"
In this lead-off class, we will briefly review the principles of the IoT and some of the basic configurations that we may encounter (star with gateway, tree, and mesh). We will look at the major issues we face as these networks become more complex, in...
E-cast: Monitoring and Securing IoT Data and Communications - Class 2 of "Device Management 101"
In our second class, we will begin at the heart of the Internet of Things - the sending and receiving of data. Whether it is collecting a simple room temperature reading or capturing a video frame for analysis, the IoT enables us to collect huge amoun...
E-cast: See how system-on-modules can improve your wireless and automotive designs
How do SOMs best fit into agile product development--especially in wireless IoT applications? Join Digi and Fraser-Nash RandD to gain an insider's view of how Frazer-Nash hardware and software teams developed London's first zero emission capable taxis...
E-cast: IoT Device Management - Class 3 of "Device Management 101"
In our final class, we will look at the "Things" of the IoT - our nodes and devices - and how we can effectively commission, monitor, and detect problems in them throughout their lifecycle. We will look at methods for adding device management capabili...
E-cast: Programming Languages and Techniques for Today's Embedded and IoT World
Embedded and IoT systems today don't typically stop with the device or sensor. Today's embedded systems are connected to gateways and industry applications to meet a specific need for that industry. Embedded and IoT systems need to interoperate and so...
- Make your device unattractive to hackers: Design in security early on
- Revisiting your software development process? Do the right thing.
- The Embedded Experts Podcast: IoT Evolution and next-gen engineers
- Big Data enables preventative healthcare
- ZigBee 3.0 compliant platforms support interoperability
- Get to higher ground with embedded firmware security training
- The Embedded Experts Podcast: Inside TrustZone for Cortex-M with Reinhard Keil
- Energy intelligence solutions leverage demand across sectors
- How the IoT is changing clinical trials
- Game-changing audio technology brings professional sound to mobile and IoT Applications
- Untethering virtual assistants from Wi-Fi
- embedded world 2017: Safety and security software hardening in GrammaTech CodeSonar 4.5
- embedded world 2017: Microchip SAM L22 secure, connected IoT prototype demoed by Rutronik
- New open standards for vehicle connectivity to be co-developed by GENIVI Alliance, Open Connectivity Foundation
- OpenFog Consortium Releases Landmark Reference Architecture For Fog Computing
- E-cast: Many Faces of IoT Connectivity and How to Deal With Them - IoT Panel Discussion
- Production Floor Trends: Justifying Additive Manufacturing Through Jigs & Futures
- The Intel(r) IoT Platform – Architecture Specification, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing Solutions for the Internet of Things
- Safe battery charging in wearables and other small systems
- How Bluetooth Low-Energy Technology Powers the IoT