E-cast: Edge Meet Enterprise
Look under the hood of many IoT solution providers and you'll find incomplete solutions. Shortcomings are commonly related to device manageability, security, analytics, integration with business applications, and centralized management of enterprise a...
E-cast: Determine Which Processor is Right for your IoT Application - Class 1 of "Processors 101 with Intel Atom"
All processors are the same, right? Well, not exactly. In fact, they vary greatly in terms of price, performance, power consumption, and a host of other features that can make or break your design. In Day 1 of this three-part class, we will go over di...
E-cast: Leverage Multi-mode Connectivity for Flexible, Sustainable IoT Device Deployments
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, cellular, LPWAN, and a growing number of other wireless technologies are all crowding into the IoT space looking to connect their share of billions of edge devices. But you can't wait for the protocol "standards wars" to be d...
E-cast: Building Out Your IoT Application - Class 2 of "Processors 101 with Intel Atom"
While we can't build your complete system, we can take you through some of the key stages that'll put you well on the way toward finishing your design. In Day 2 of this three-day class, we'll look at the common subsystems with an IoT edge device and w...
E-cast: The Software is the Differentiator - Class 3 of "Processors 101 with Intel Atom"
Putting together the various pieces of an IoT system is like assembling a jigsaw puzzle. But it's a finite task that most engineers can get through. When it comes to the operating system, other runtime software and the development tools available, her...
E-cast: Medical Devices ARE Embedded Systems
Embedded systems and medical devices continue to go down the same path - choosing the most appropriate processor; finding a secure operating system; building a simple user interface; and so on. In this E-cast we will touch on all of these facets, one ...
- Securing legacy embedded systems in the IoT
- Growing the Internet of Things, part 2: Ease of use
- Augmented reality may be the solution to a shortage in skilled labor
- What we learned about IoT security from the Dyn attack
- Intel reorganizes to fortify IoT and Autonomous Driving Groups
- How narrowband IoT will connect our cities
- Why reliable NAND flash is crucial for the Industrial IoT
- Growing the Internet of Things, part 1: Cost
- How to avoid concurrency defects in IoT applications
- How taint analysis can reveal vulnerable code and protect IoT devices from cyber attack
- Five Minutes With…Alan Grau, President, Icon Labs
- E-cast: ISO 26262 Approval of Automotive Software Components
- E-cast: Software: The Lifeblood of Any Medical Device
- E-cast: Wind River Helix Drive
- Nordic SoC integrates Bluetooth 5 and on-chip ARM CryptoCell cryptographic accelerator
- STMicroelectronics releases multi-sensor module for IoT and wearable designs