E-cast: A Deep Dive into the DDS/OPC UA Gateway Specification
One of the most important challenges that system designers and system integrators face when deploying complex Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) systems is the integration of different connectivity solutions and standards. At RTI, we are constantly w...
E-cast: Advanced Driver Automation Systems (ADAS)
The functions performed by today's (and tomorrow's) vehicles is beyond what a consumer would have dreamed of, even a few years ago. But the manufacturers know that they're just scratching the surface on what's possible. In this webcast, we'll look at ...
E-cast: The Rolling Lab: A Smart and Safe Path to Production
What will it really take to get intelligent, connected cars on the road? Given the high stakes and complexity involved, a collaborative approach across the ecosystem is needed. Wind River has created a rolling lab test vehicle to help partners create ...
E-cast: Confidence in Numbers - What it Means to be ISO 26262 ASIL Compliant
As autonomous vehicles evolve from research to prototypes to real cars on the road, functional safety and ISO 26262 have become central topics in the automotive industry. Although the first edition of the standard was released seven years ago, there s...
E-cast: Powering the Next Phase of the Industrial Internet of Things: Workload Consolidation
The beginning of the Industrial Internet of Things was started with smart controllers, sensors, and devices connected on the factory machines, in remote field platforms or in medical equipment. In most cases, each of these "smart things" were capable ...
E-cast: How to Make your Home Security System More Connected and Less Complicated
Security systems are getting smarter every day with many products adding new layers of security. For example, doorbell cameras now offer features like color night vision, two-way audio, customizable motion detection, and more. However, just a few year...
E-cast: Open Source Technologies Driving Low Power Tracking Applications
The combination of low-power wide-area (LPWA) technologies with cloud connected IoT open source hardware and software platforms is providing a huge stepping stone for developers building tracking devices. With the commercialization of LTE-M and NB-IoT...
- Server technology in a small package
- 5G Public Private Partnership aims for lofty 5G goals
- Plain and simple: Maximize your battery life
- Embedded Insiders Podcast: Into the Mist as IIoT Goes Private
- E-Sim cards are coming, whether the operators want them or not
- Mesh networking comes to Bluetooth
- 5G will transform IoT: Fact or farce?
- From healthcare to smart lighting, the IoT is transforming every industry
- Enabling the IoT, part 4: Collaborative coexistence
- Who’s smarter: Hackers or defenders?
- Embedded Insiders Podcast: In the summertime we’ve got dev kits on our minds
- Why Low Quiescent Current Matters for Longer Battery Life
- Powering IoT Infrastructure Systems with Digital Multiphase
- Production Floor Trends: Justifying Additive Manufacturing Through Jigs & Futures
- The Intel(r) IoT Platform – Architecture Specification, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing Solutions for the Internet of Things