E-cast: Designing for Safety in Battery-Powered Applications - Class 1 of "Designing for Safe Power Systems 101"
Recent events have proven that you can never be too careful when you're designing batteries into your systems, and that covers everything from wearables to hybrid/EV battery packs. In Day 1 of this three-day class, we'll look at how to make your batte...
E-cast: Designing for Safety in Non-Mobile Applications - Class 2 of "Designing for Safe Power Systems 101"
Ensuring that currents don't exceed safe levels is just one area that will be explored in Day 2 of this three-day class. Using specific product examples to remove the guesswork, our expert instructor will explain how to protect against overcurrent dam...
E-cast: Powering the Industrial Internet of Things - Class 3 of "Designing for Safe Power Systems 101"
Don't confuse the Internet of Things (IoT) with the Industrial IoT (IIoT), which typically has much more stringent characteristics. That's because the IIoT usually involves some sort of manufacturing, robotics, or other mission-critical application, w...
E-cast: High Precision and Accurate Sensing at Any Flow Rate
There are challenges in achieving high precision and accurate sensing at low to high flow rates in metering applications such as flow meters as well as distance measurement and level detection applications. Ultrasonic sensing technology is outstanding...
E-cast: Using Predictive Analytics to Reduce Equipment Downtime, Improve Product Quality and Decrease Costs in the Age of the Industrial Internet of Things
New Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions are helping manufacturers improve product quality, increase productivity, decrease costs, and make smarter business decisions. Already, manufacturing facilities are becoming "smart factories," where ...
E-cast: Making High-Integrity Code Safe and Secure
Attend this webcast to learn how automated static code analysis, using formal methods, can help you thoroughly and efficiently verify quality, reliability, and security of high-integrity software.Presented by: MathWorksSpeaker(s): Je...
E-cast: IoT Panel: Exploring Industrial IoT - What makes it Different?
These days, almost anything involving a device connected to a mobile or cloud application is being called an Internet of Things (IoT) application. Examples like smart home and retail applications leverage a combination of sensors, gateways, and cloud ...
- zigbee porting on a new microcontroller/RF chip
- Is the EdgeX Foundry right for everyone?
- No excuses for not starting that IoT project
- IoT certification programs: What are they and why do they matter?
- Intelligent displays and connectivity come together in the IoT
- Five Minutes With…Matias Woloski, CTO/Co-Founder, Auth0
- 4 trends to watch in the IoT market now
- Embedded Insiders Podcast: Is RISC-V risky business?
- zigbee’s dotdot makes IoT edge devices interoperable with multiple RF connectivity support
- Securing the Internet of Things against DDoS threats
- How to reduce energy consumption when using an IoT connection
- E-cast: Security Medical Devices in the IoT
- E-cast: Addressing the OT and IT Data Integration Challenge in Next Generation IIoT and Industrie 4.0 Systems
- Microchip’s Wi-Fi(r) SDK with Apple HomeKit Support Now Available
- CommAgility and IDY cooperate to develop 4G and 5G small cell technology
- Electric Imp: World’s First IoT Platform to Earn UL 2900-2-2 Cybersecurity Certification
- Patience is a virtue: Waiting for fully autonomous vehicles to hit the road
- Positive consequences: The impact of the automated vehicle
- Enabling the IoT, part 2: Coexistence – living in the same neighborhood
- Four tips for assessing BLE module data sheets
- Safety, security, and source code for industrial embedded systems: No shortcuts
- Why Low Quiescent Current Matters for Longer Battery Life
- Powering IoT Infrastructure Systems with Digital Multiphase
- Production Floor Trends: Justifying Additive Manufacturing Through Jigs & Futures
- The Intel(r) IoT Platform – Architecture Specification, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing Solutions for the Internet of Things