E-cast: See how system-on-modules can improve your wireless designs
How do SOMs best fit into agile product development--especially in wireless IoT applications? Join Digi and Fraser-Nash RandD to gain an insider's view of how Frazer-Nash hardware and software teams developed London's first zero emission capable taxis...
E-cast: Chauffeurs 2.0 - Standardizing the Autonomous Car
Autonomous driving concepts are on the mind of every major auto manufacturer, but while advances sensors, software, processing, connectivity, and cloud analytics have laid the groundwork for driverless cars, the reality is we're still a considerable d...
E-cast: The Inside Story: How the IIC's Connectivity Framework Guides IIoT Connectivity Selection
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) landscape today is a confusing mix of proprietary connectivity technologies and standards. Some are general purpose, some are mostly appropriate for enterprise applications, and others are optimized for a narr...
E-cast: Building Auto Products that Meet Functional Safety Requirements and Delight Customers
83% of Auto industry executives believe that there will be a major business model disruption in the automotive industry within the next five years. Autonomous driving, electrification, infotainment, connectivity...in the face of the rapidly changing m...
E-cast: Add Smart Sensing Functions Without Blowing Up Your BOM
Learn how to add intelligence and sensing to discrete functions with cost effective microcontrollers that minimize the impact on the bill of materials. Quickly and easily implement smart functions such as a programmable comparator set to trigger a UAR...
- Embedded Insiders Podcast: The Wide (Area) World of IIoT Networking
- Embedded systems engineers are dropping the ball when it comes to security!
- Democratizing IoT design with open source development boards and communities
- Device management 101: IoT device management
- Big data for engineers and scientists, part 1: Introduction
- Reference design lets you protect your IoT devices
- The advantages of a SOM platform for IoT devices
- Thoughts from Embedded World
- Defining (artificial) intelligence at the edge for IoT systems
- embedded world 2017: Embedded Insiders Show Recap
- embedded world 2017: Quanta EQL Hub Enables Wide Connectivity Options for Smart Home, Medical
- E-cast: Programming Languages and Techniques for Today's Embedded and IoT World
- Tactical Network Solutions Affirms IoT Security Standards Must be Built on Universal Secure Coding Practices
- E-cast: IoT Device Management - Class 3 of "Device Management 101"
- Leti Presented Advances in Propagation Modeling and Antenna Design at EuCAP in Paris
- E-cast: What's new in QNX(r) SDP 7.0?
- Speeding embedded systems time to market using Node.js
- Ensuring a safe medical design
- CSPN: What U.S. companies need to know about the security certification process
- 2017 embedded wireless landscape: LPWA standards seek Industrial IoT connections
- Wireless coexistence and interference: The connected car conundrum
- Why Low Quiescent Current Matters for Longer Battery Life
- Powering IoT Infrastructure Systems with Digital Multiphase
- Production Floor Trends: Justifying Additive Manufacturing Through Jigs & Futures
- The Intel(r) IoT Platform – Architecture Specification, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing Solutions for the Internet of Things