E-cast: Bringing Intelligence to IoT's Edge
Analytics is one of the most compelling components of an Internet of Things strategy. Where you perform the analytics activities are also vitally important. You might be dealing with terabytes or even petabytes of data streaming from hundreds of sophi...
E-cast: Device Management - The Key to Unlocking IoT Success
The business case for IoT is often driven by the value of data being generated by hundreds or thousands of field devices. An extension of business operations into a customer, often located far away, these health of these devices directly impacts the e...
E-cast: Use Proper Taint Analysis, Especially in the IoT - Class 1 of "Static Analysis 101 for IoT"
In this class, we will teach software developers, testers, and analysts how taint analysis can identify exploitable areas within an application and/or system that could be used as an entry point by a hacker. Using IoT as our example, we will help perf...
E-cast: Don't Let Concurrency Bring your System Down - Class 2 of "Static Analysis 101 for IoT"
Class 2 will be a follow-on topic to class 1, where we will discuss the concept of concurrency. It's clear that today's developers need to be designing more efficient and higher performing applications using multi-threading, and testers need to unders...
E-cast: Mitigate the Software Supply-Chain Risk - Class 3 of "Static Analysis 101 for IoT"
Class 3 will delve into mitigating software supply-chain risk by implementing a thorough security audit process of one's software, which has become more critical as more code is being "leveraged" as opposed to written. We will discuss potential risks ...
- Use a virtual platform to maintain security
- Five Minutes With…John Maddison, SVP, Fortinet
- Concrete monitoring speeds build time, ensures structural integrity
- 5 key trends in the global smart factory market
- IoT Roadshow, Rosemont – Laird technologies: Connect my garage door opener to the Internet
- Assistant vs Alexa: 8 things not discussed (enough)
- Telemedicine revolutionizes senior care in Thailand
- AI for the embedded IoT
- Digital technologies in the Australian mining sector
- Realizing the promise of low power cellular IoT
- Connected car HERE now, autonomous driving coming later
- CANDI Integrates with Intel(r) Building Management Platform to Provide Edge-to-Cloud IoT Data Access
- Smart Street Lighting Leader Telensa Appoints David Brown as VP Sales EMEA
- IIC testbed retrofits existing facilities for sensor-to-cloud connectivity
- Avnet acquires Premier Farnell for $850 million
- LSR 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules leverage Cypress wireless chipsets
- Delivering an Efficient Internet of Things
- Software VS Hardware — Machine Control: Cost and Performance Compared
- The impact of the Internet of Things on product development
- A Ten Point Guide for Managing Requirements for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Optimize Your Software Stack for Industrial Internet of Things